New zombie scents! Each zombie is drizzled with blood and is a good size, should definitely chop it up for 2-3 separate melts depending on your melter and size of room. Approx 1.20-1.25 oz. each.
- Autumn Rain - It's a crisp autumn day and the rain has just begun to fall. The fresh, dewy, cool autumn air carries the scent of dried leaves and hay bales from the farm next door as well as amber and fresh cut wood from the wood pile across the yard. Fallen leaves, hay bales, fresh stacked wood, cool autumn air. A fresh, invigorating, strong scent that is true to its name.
- Balsam Fir - A refreshing outdoor woodsy blend with pine notes on a base of light cedar and warm musk.
- Blood Orange - Fresh citrus aroma with green undertones with full-bodied notes of bergamot and grapefruit fused with an herbal bouquet.
- Blueberry Cheesecake - Inviting aroma of baked vanilla cheesecake and mouthwatering blueberries. Notes of cinnamon, blueberry, cream, graham cracker and vanilla.
- Earl Grey and Apple - Majestic blending of Earl Grey tea leaves, black teas, chamomile, shaved ginger root, dried pears, crisp apples, cinnamon sticks, nutmegs, cloves, anise, vanilla, cognac and geranium.
- Hazelnut Coffee - Coffee, anyone? Treat yourself to the warm indulgence of fresh brewed hazelnut coffee. With aromas of toasted hazelnut, fresh coffee, and a touch of maple and cream, this hazelnut coffee fragrance will make anyone think you just brewed a fresh pot of the real thing.
- Pumpkin Caramel Crunch - Notes of butter and orange peel, then blends in accords of scrumptious caramel, maple, and pumpkin. A nutty, pecan aroma lingers on the dry down.
- Raspberry Sangria - A pile of juicy red raspberries, add lemon and plum, lots of sweet red wine poured on top, and a hint of orange as a garnish!
- Sugar Frosted Plum - A strong luscious, sugary plum scent that has notes of mulled citrus fruits, muscadine and sugar plum, followed by a leafy green middle note and finishing with a white musk and sugary-sweet vanilla note.
- Toasted Pumpkin Spice - This will remind you of autumn festivals, pumpkin carving, and bonfires. Toasty top notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove give way to middle accords of silky buttercream and pumpkin. A base of smoked embers and vanilla gives this scent a warm twist on a classic fall fragrance.